Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yarn bying diet

Last month I participated in Finnish knitbloggers yarn diet where people signed for not to buy any new yarn and try to knit as much as they can from their yarnstash.

I did some bookmarks, samplers for an article coming later in spring, this wrap and one wallpiece.

The idea of not buying stuff if you dont need is merely impossible for all the crafters I know. As if we all have lived trough desperate times of hunger and financial depression and now are trying to have as much sugar under our beds as possible.

It would be funny if there would be at least SOME free space in our home. There aint. And wont be untill I learn to actually USE that nice and expencive stuff I have collected for at least over a decade now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home