Thursday, January 05, 2006

Old old old

Was doing some work for feng shui (aka cleaning the house) when I found this old bag that I have made in school. I must have been somewhere around 9-10 when this was made. I have a faint picture of how we used the sewing machine.

My 6 year old kid saw this and got wildly enthuastic. It is amazing what kind of effect there is when you show your kids something you have done when you have been kid yourself.

So mothers, please save some of the best crafts your kids do. And dont give them to them until they are mothers themself...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne Rhea said...

Great bag and a good idea about saving some of their best crafts. I love kids' drawings. There is just something so refreshing about them. Maybe kids are the real artists and we are the imposters. ;)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home